The Seiko Flightmaster holds high regard among watch aficionados for its design & execution. A very busy dial with a functional slide rule, it's certainly a standout piece on-wrist.
I purchased this Flighty new to complement my collection, and have only worn it a handful of times on the included bracelet & aftermarket leather strap. Whilst this watch is clearly made to be 'worn', I am very careful with my timepieces. As such, it is in near new condition with no scratches on the hardlex.
- 7T62 Quartz Chronograph
- 42mm diameter
- Dual timezone & 12hr alarm
- Slide rule bezel insert (aluminium)
- Hardlex single domed crystal (vintage distortion)
- Original Seiko bracelet & leather strap included
- 200m water resistance (screw down pushers)
Written review: https://iknowwatches.com/seiko-flightmaster-sna411-review/
Video review from The Urban Gentry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr7KBDd3fgM
G Shock Rangeman "Fallout" Mod
This G Shock is running the positive module from the G Shock Rangeman GW-9400-1. Whilst the standard green case colourway of this model is popular, it was only released with a negative display. The solution is to purchase a GW-9400-3 and swap the module; what I'm offering here is that solution without the added expense of purchasing an entirely new watch.
Following completing this build in May 2019, I have worn this watch only a handful of times, and as such it's presented in as-new condition.
This model is a Master of G, and as such is completely packed with features. A full list is available on the link below, however some of the key ones are:
- Tough Solar Power Quartz Movement
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Triple Sensor: Altimeter, Barometer, Compass
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC)
- 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
- Sunrise and sunset information
- 55.2mm x 53.5mm
In addition, I have applied Paint Protection Film (PPF) to the mineral crystal for additional protection against scratches and a Jays & Kays Bullbar for added protection.
Beware like many of the new range of G Shocks it is a large watch - if you're interested I suggest you try one on!
The build of this model is available here: https://www.timedesign.co.nz/g-shock-rangeman-fallout.html
A full review is available here: https://www.ablogtowatch.com/casio-gw9400-rangeman-watch-revi
Free shipping within NZ. Original packaging included.
Note: I can also make watches like this to order around client specifications. Feel free to contact me at www.timedesign.co.nz
Luminox Carbon Navy Seal Kit
The Luminox 3581.ey was released in 2018. The stand-out feature of this watch is the US Navy Seals mantra displayed proudly on the dial.
The sapphire has been upgraded from mineral to a 3mm thick sapphire crystal. This modification sacrifices a few grams of weight, but that’s easily made up for with enhanced clarity and scratch resistance.
Another key inclusion I am offering is the pictured additional bracelet made from Luminox's propitiatory carbon fiber mix (Carbonox). This original Luminox bracelet was never offered on this particular watch.
Specs, Features and Inclusions:
- Purchased in NZ from Blade Master on 01 December 2018
- 45mm diameter, 13mm height, Swiss Quartz movement
- Swiss Made Navy Seal Chronograph comes with original black hard case
- Illumination Night Vision Tubes (25 years)
- Ultra light weight Carbonox case (84g on rubber), protected crown, stainless steel caseback
- Sapphire Crystal Upgraded (original Hardened Mineral Crystal included)
- Original Luminox Rubber Dive Strap included
- Luminox Carbonox bracelet included
- Optional Luminox Compass included (from 3500-series)